Home Uncategorized Afghanistan: Al-Qaeda could compromise with US in one year – US general

Afghanistan: Al-Qaeda could compromise with US in one year – US general

0
30
Aghanistan

U.S. Chief General Mark Milley has warned that al-Qaeda-based oppressors in Afghanistan could threaten the United States in less than a year.

The Taliban did not sever ties with those in charge on Sept. 11, and they themselves remained dreaded associations, General Milley said.

He and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin are being investigate in Congress over his withdrawal from Afghanistan last month.

Public power collapsed as the Taliban made rapid progress in the country.

Congressman and advisory group pioneer Jack Reed said lawmakers need to understand that the United States has “failed to signal” the collapse of state authorities.

The United States has said it is currently moving towards anti-psychological repressive missions.

The consultation, held by an administrative body overseen by the Senate, takes place long after the stormy withdrawal from the Kabul air terminal. When unknown forces tried to bring their residents home and many frantic Afghans asked for rescue.

A self-destructive attack killed 182 people during the extraction activity. On August 26, thirteen U.S. administrative workers and somewhere 169 Afghans were kill at the entrance to the air terminal.

Tuesday’s hearing began with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s opening statement, followed by General Milley.

General Milley said the United States must continue to protect its relatives from fearsome repressive attacks from Afghanistan, and this mission will now be more enthusiastic.

“The Taliban was and will remain a psychological warrior association and still has not severed ties with al-Qaeda,” he said.

“The re-established al-Qaeda or the Islamic State (Islamic State), which wants to attack the United States, is an undeniable chance. These conditions to remember action against ungoverned spaces could emerge in the next 12 to three years.”

Another American general, Kenneth McKenzie, also appears. As head of U.S. Central Command, he regulated the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

U.S. rallies first entered Afghanistan in late 2001, shortly after the 9/11 attacks. When they left, the United States spent about $ 985 billion (£ 724 billion) and transported a huge number of troops, reaching 110,000 in 2011.

The three men are currently interested in individuals from Congress.

In the weeks between the fall of Kabul and the August 31 withdrawal deadline. The United States released more than 4,000 troops. Similarly, it uses about 50,000 Afghan displaced persons who have been deport from Kabul.

Also Read: Zaid Ali Baby Boy: ”OUR BABY BOY IS HERE!

In the days following the Taliban takeover, more than 20 people advanced in groups gathered at the air terminal.

Who is General Mark Milley?

He is Joe Biden’s Chief Military Adviser – Chief of Staff (Board of Trustees of the eight highest-ranking military authorities)

It is not part of the military leadership hierarchy and does not organize American powers

Either way, he’s the connection between the White House and the Pentagon

He was a four-star officer and Chief of Staff of the Army before being elect to lead Chiefs of Staff in October 2019.

Investigation: How much did the war in Afghanistan cost?

Also Read: Rafael Nadal withdraws from the Wimbledon and Tokyo Olympics

KABULI REPORT: Another request begins under Taliban rule

General Milley faces intense appeals, especially from Republicans who have called for his acquittal.

He and General McKenzie are likely to receive information about the August 29 drone strike in Kabul, in which 10 innocent people from a lonely family were killed.

After the attack, General McKenzie said American knowledge followed the vehicle, which had a family member, a senior worker, and trusted it to be part of a group in the Islamic State (ISA).

General Milley initially portrayed the attack as an “exemplary strike”. After the Pentagon determined that the dead were ordinary people, he stepped back and admitted that he spoke too early.

It emerged late that he had telephone conversations with the Chinese army after worrying about President Donald Trump at the time.

The calls were discovered in a book by columnist Bob Woodward. Who also said that General Milley had told his staff that if we assume that Trump had requested an atomic blow, he would have to confirm this.

A spokesman for General Milley defended the calls, saying they were essential to his duty to keep up with “vital strength.”

Marco Republican, a senior Republican senator, described this as a “traitor.”

Also Read: External inputs are developed

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here